Essay contest «Letter to Anne Frank»
Within the framework of the Learning with Anne Frank project, the Civil Society Institute and the Armenian Library Association, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia are organizing an essay contest entitled «Letter to Anne Frank».
Learning with Anne Frank project is implemented by the Civil Society Institute, with financial support of the Embassy of the Netherlands in Georgia and Armenia.
The essay should reflect the author's attitude to Anne Frank and her story.
* All RA citizens under the age of 18 can participate in the competition.
* The essay should be written in Armenian.
* Coverage should not exceed 800 words.
* Deadline for submission of essays is March 30, 2020 (inclusive).
* Submissions should be sent to email@example.com, with the subject "Letter to Anne Frank" in the subject area.
* In the letter participants must indicate their name, surname, age, place of residence (city / community), and telephone number.
* Based on the results of the contest, 12 best authors will be invited to participate in a special program dedicated to Anna Frank in Yerevan (April 16-17).
* The award ceremony of the best authors will be part of the closing event of the program at the National Children's Library after Khnko-Aper, April 17.