APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17th of FEB. 2019
The Fundraising Coordinator (FC) is a part time temporary position (5 months) for the “Support for Probation” National Network. The Network is a coalition of Civil Society Organizations aiming to contribute to the CSOs participation in one of the most closed fields of governmental activity, the field of criminal justice at the post-sentence phase. Being a part of an EU funded project “Commitment to constructive dialogue”, the main purpose of the Network is to develop a transparency and accountability mechanisms that would facilitate a systemic change in governance processes in the field of administration of justice.
The FC will identify and attract donor resources and potential investors, ensuring and coordinating that all available opportunities for raising funds for the “Support for Probation” National Network are successfully exploited and maintained, contributing to the financial viability and long-term organizational sustainability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan
- Update and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations.
- Acquire and develop a strong fundraising portfolio together with other staff members, stakeholders and relevant contacts
- Work in partnership with the Director and other staff to achieve the organization aims.
- Identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects and funds.
- To manage and produce fundraising events from conception through to completion.
- Write compelling grant proposals and bids.
- Cultivate and nurture successful and productive relationships with current and potential corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors
- Expand the Fund’s network through the development of new and beneficial relationships.
- Participate in networking and other necessary meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in business-related subjects, economics, communications or other relevant sphere.
- Desire for continued improvement, exemplified by conducting pre- and post–event evaluations and reporting on outcomes.
- Proven relationship building skills, with the ability to engender trust and loyalty from involved parties.
- The ability to calmly manage several strands of work at the same time.
- An understanding of budgets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (proficiency in Word, Excel, Power point).
- Strong and proven influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of English – written and spoken.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher-level goals
- Skills in supporting staff with a variety of levels of knowledge and capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills to deal effectively with mid and high level partner contacts, and the local communities.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and data base management
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com, quoting “Fundraising Coordinator” in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CSI will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.