The Day of the Caucasus in Armenia
On February 11, 2012 at 12:00 pm an event titled "The Day of the Caucasus" will take place at the office of Civil Society Institute NGO dedicated to the spreading of concept of peace and establishment of intercultural dialogue between the youth of the South Caucasus region.
The agenda of the event includes:
- An exhibition of photos (Yerevan, Baku and Stepanakert)
- An exhibition of paintings of Chambarak school pupils titled "Children's Views and Perception of Peace"
- An exhibition of puppets dressed in national vogue and hand-made works
- A presentation of joint website done by Yerevan, Baku and Stepanakert
- Traditional Caucasus cuisine
- Delicacies from different the South Caucasus -honey, wine, cheese and other delicious foods
- Launching of colored balloons with peace slogans painted on
The event is organized by the alumni of "Peace building" school with the support of "International Alert" British organization. The program is possible to implement with the financial support of USA State Department. Invitees: Embassies in Armenia, Youth organizations and Media.
The entrance is free.
For more information please contact:
Civil Society Institute NGO
43 Aygestan 11 street
Tel: +374 10 574317
Fax: +374 10 559634